Relying only on raised funds means that any monetary donations are of great help to us. Any amount given to us means one step forward in keeping our service running. Can you help with a contribution?
You can donate to us in many ways
- By clicking the balloon at the top of the page.
- If you would prefer to donate by cheque – you can send a cheque payable to HOLG to us at:
FREEPOST Holding On Letting Go (No stamp required)
- Gift Aid – boost your donation by 25p for every pound you donate, at no extra cost to you. Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year.
There are other ways in which you can donate towards our work:
Making a regular gift and becoming a friend of Holding On Letting Go – regular donations are extremely valuable to us as they enable us to plan our services in the longer term.
Please download the standing order form
Making an in memoriam gift – remember a loved one and help support a grieving child.
Leaving a gift in your will – family and friends always come first, but once they are cared for, if you leave a gift to our charity it could help improve the life of a grieving child.
Please contact Caroline Gaskin for further information.
Here is how your donation is spent:
- £2 pays for the materials needed for 1 memory jar
- £5 pays for the food and drink for one child attending our bereavement weekend
- £10 pays for a Holding on letting go teddy bear given to each child at the end of a bereavement weekend
- £50 pays for transport to and from the venue for a weekend for a family
- £100 pays for the training of a volunteer member of staff
- £300 pays for a bereaved child to attend one of our therapeutic weekends